Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Unwanted Visitor

Old Man Winter was knocking on my door yesterday morning! This was the scene in my yard and I can surely tell you this isn't what I wanted to wake up too! Living in Minnesota, one must always expect the unexpected when it comes to the weather, however the snow is quite early this year. It is almost gone and they are predicting 60 degrees this weekend, so back to our usual fall like weather. It was pretty to see but I am glad it is going away for now, I want to enjoy fall. Here are a few more pictures for you to enjoy!




Snow Covered Pumpkins!
I hope you enjoy your day and whatever weather Mother Nature chooses to bring your way today!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful, but then, I am down here in Missouri, so hopefully we are safe for a little while.

    ReplyDelete