Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long Time, No Write??


The picture of this crazy rooster of ours really has nothing to do with this post, it's just that I feel like he looks, Crazy! My Internet has been on a major hiatus, so that is the reasoning behind my M.I.A. recently. Hopefully it can be resolved soon! It seems to work when it feels like it, so I am taking advantage of it as we speak!



There has been so much going on at Plain Jane Primitives, I am not really sure to start! I think I will start off by saying a HUGE thank you to all of you wonderful customers who purchased our Primitive Breast Cancer Awareness Flicker Candle in support of promoting Breast Cancer Awareness. We sucessfully raised $250.00 to donate to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Again, thank you so much for the support and we plan on making this an annual event, with even more products to support the cause in 2010!



Remember this picture from an earlier post? Unfortunately, when we are the Junk Bonanza, I was so overwhelmed with the amount of fabulous JUNK that the cards I grabbed from all the vendors I took pictures of became a big disaster in my bag and I was unable to remember which belonged to which while I was looking through all of my pictures. Good News is, the wonderful vendor, Tami Jordan of Little Red Hen, who was selling these Feedsack Handbags left a post on our blog and I would like to be able to direct you to her. Her etsy shop is www.tamijordan.etsy.com and her little slice of Blog world is www.littleredhenmn.blogspot.com. Stop by and let her know just how adorable you think these are or better yet, buy yourself an early Christmas gift, you deserve it! I still just absolutely love them! I am putting this on my Christmas list this year. Hint, Hint Santa in case you are reading!(which I know you are!)

Stay tuned, I will be posting shortly about our Olde Time Christmas Giveaway! We wouldn't want you to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment