Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome the New Year!


We hope you and your families had a great holiday season! We had a wonderful holiday season. We endured ours with a snowstorm that started on the 23rd and lasted through the 26th. We got about 20 inches of snow from this storm and now we are on to the blasted bitter cold (-20's & -30's, just a little cold)of the Minnesota winter season!

The new year always brings more promise and hopes for a fresh start. How many of you make New Year resolutions and follow through on them? I always have good intentions while setting them, but as the year goes on I seem to lose sight. This year I didn't make a regular one, like losing weight or being more organized (2 that have obviously failed year after year, so I've given up on these). This year my New Years Resolution is to try and remember to embrace all the good things in my life and to remember how fortunate I really am. So many times we get wrapped up in how busy we are, or the challenges we sometimes face and we lose sight of all the great things that surround us in our lives. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful husband, 3 beautiful daughters, good health, loving parents and family. I wish you all the best in 2010, I know it is going to be a fabulous year!

We have great expectations for 2010 and many new items and ideas for this year! We will be adding NEW Spring items this weekend! We will send out an update to all of you on our mailing list.

Enjoy the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment